Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Oh so sore...

I am so sore from soccer last night. We ran so many lines it's not even funny. Push ups, sit ups, crunches, explosions, you name it. It was more than quite a work out. The girls said it wasn't a normal practice though, so that's good. I'll certainly be in good shape if I continue. I get to go back on Thursday, but I'm not even sure I want to.... I going to have to do something I haven't done since grd 8 PE... yeah, the beep test. Stop laughing, Andrew.

3 Comments:

At 5:46 p.m., September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sore one:

Always good to push a little...
Proud of you, hang in there...

We got Link a cat tower... we put it by the piano... behind it, near the window. She has been in it all morning. Great place to look out the window...it just might keep her off the piano, at least if she is in it (on it), she's not on the piano... something she usually does... Neat for her.

It's definitely Link"s.

Thanks for the note.... Dad

 
At 9:42 p.m., September 13, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing you're young, something like that could put me in bed for a week.
Glad to see you are playing soccer again and keeping active. it's really hard to get it back once you lose it, as you can probably tell from being so stiff.
Hang in there.
Love mmyt

 
At 2:27 p.m., September 14, 2006, Blogger the both of us said...

Link's a boy, dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home