Friday, April 27, 2007

Dad will be jealous!!!

Getting down to our last few days in England. It will be sad to leave, but I really am excited to come home. There really isn't much to write about this week as we have been relaxing mainly.

On Monday we got our pictures developed from the trip, so that was the excitement on Monday.

Tuesday John had an interview in Bristol, so we took the train up with him and spent the day there. We shopped while he went to his interview, and Adam got some new shoes. Then we went to see the suspension bridge.

On Wednesday we went to see a movie at the cinema - '300'. Adam and TA really enjoyed it, I thought it was pretty good, John fell asleep.

Thursday night (which is the night my dad will be jealous of), Ronnie (John's mom) had tickets to go see the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra, and the friend of hers that was supposed to go couldn't go anymore, so I went instead. They played a Mozart piece first, which was pretty nice. Then a piece by Stauss, which I didn't like particularily - and it was too long. The main piece for the night was the 1st through 4th movement of Bruckner. That was good. I particularily liked the third movement.

That brings us to Friday. There are no exciting plans for the weekend either really, though we might be going to Cornwall on Sunday with TA, but we haven't decided where exactly yet. We leave John's on Wednesday next week when we will spend the night in London after seeing 'Wicked', which I am Extremely excited for! Then it's home!

3 Comments:

At 3:58 p.m., April 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey honey - sounds like a pretty good last week - relaxing and going to the theatre. I am really excited that you will soon be home. Make sure you phone me as soon as you get into Vancouver (as I will be away the next day to Naramata and I want to say welcome back to Canada before I leave. Maybe you could leave a phone # with us so I can call you on Sunday when I am home as well. Can't believe you will be home soon. Yeah.
Thank Ronnie for me for putting up with the two of you, and tell John good luck with the job search. Hope we get to see him this summer!
Love and hugs and love and hugs, and love and hugs, and love and hugs (soon in person)
MMYT

 
At 4:06 p.m., April 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie: thanks for the lovely note and yes I am jealous. Once ina whle I hear something on CBC radio from the Burnmouth Synphony. They are quite famous here in Canada. Way to go! i can hardly wait for your reviews of the musical..great reputation...
hrr home and say thanks for us to Ronnie and John... It has been great for you to have a few days rest before getting back to to the work routine and stuff...Love, dad

 
At 5:53 p.m., June 01, 2022, Blogger Tara Omar said...

I am Tara Omar, currently living in Belarus . I am a widow at the moment with Four kids and I was stuck in a financial situation due to the world pandemic and I needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, I was introduced to a man of God a loan officer working with group of investors who are willing to finance any project at the rate of 2% rate in return Mr Benjamin Lee gave me a loan of 150,000.00 USD and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well at the moment, if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without stress , no credit check, no co signer with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule, please contact Mrs Benjamin Lee (247officedept@gmail.com). He doesn't know that I am doing this but I am so happy now and I decided to let people know more about him and also I want God to bless him more. You can contact him through his whats-App : + 1-989-394-3740 .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home