Friday, November 10, 2006

A Few Words From The Birthday Boy

Yesterday was my birthday. I am now 24 (making me the same age as Troë, and once more a year older than John).

Thank you so very much to everyone who send a card or present or e-mail, or who called or posted a comment wishing me a "happy birthday". I really appreciate it.

I had a decent birthday - overall. I had to work all day and it was the first day of a huge new sale, and only our third day with a brand new till system. And both of my managers had the day off. So work was a mess.

Afterwards, though, we went out to dinner at Coriander (the great local Mexican restaurant) with a few of our new friends: Hannah, James, Annette (teachers from Troë's school), and Keely and Kirsty (two girls from Beales). Dinner was great and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

The day just wasn't the same without all of our friends and family around, but I still enjoyed myself. We miss you all, and thanks, again, for letting us know you're thinking of us too.

2 Comments:

At 4:36 p.m., November 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are always thinking of you, both of us. Again, I am glad you had a happy birthday even if you had to work...

Happy Birthday to John, too... It is so great he's around... Nice to have an English friend... but then both of you are good at making friends.

Have a good weekend. Dad

 
At 12:14 a.m., November 15, 2006, Blogger Clay said...

Happy (quite belated) birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home