Sunday, August 20, 2006

last day before we leave...

Well, we leave today! Our flight is so late though, so we have some time to kill. Everything is pretty much all packed up, just have to vacuum up the vacuum seal bag of mine, hopefully they won't make me open it at the airport, or I'll never get my clothes back in there!

This is a very cute picture of one of our cats, Link. I can't even stand how cute it is, and I am going to miss our cats so much! (And everyone else, I suppose...)

Stay tuned for an update from Germany perhaps!

4 Comments:

At 4:08 p.m., August 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you two, wanted to be the first to way hi when you next looked at your blog. I miss you terribly already. It is 8:05 a.m. and I am at work (Monday morning). This side of the world feels empty without you. Hope your flight was okay and they didn't make you open the bags.
I love you both very much. Travel safe.
Mom.

 
At 4:52 p.m., August 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just another comment about the cute picture of Link. How come he's never like that at our house, and what is up with his fascination with water. I swear he would swim in his water dish if it was big enough. He scoups the water up with his paws onto the floor and then shoves it around. Crazy cat. I thought cats hated water! Little monkey. So many cats, so few recipies! Love, Mom

 
At 1:59 a.m., August 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Your mom beat me to it, so I guess I can't be the first comment on your blog, but I wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you, and that I hope your first flight went well, and the one out of germany will too.

xo
Lisa (and Andrew, I suppose)

 
At 8:39 p.m., August 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn right I'm cute. But that picture makes me look fat...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home